CPD and Revalidation Coordinator (part time – 17.5 hours per week) required by a well known membership and accreditation body in central London. The post holder will administer the CPD Registration and Certification Processes and provide administrative support to the Revalidation and Workforce Manager.
This is a PART TIME FIXED TERM CONTRACT ROLE UNTIL MAY 2023 – working 17.5 hours per week – salary circa £29,000 to £32,500 pro rata plus benefits – interview will take place in mid-June 2022 – this role will be hybrid working (office and home based working).
- Respond to and follow up all written, telephone and email inquiries related to CPD, Revalidation and Workforce issues including enquiries for the Revalidation e-Portfolio
- Manage and coordinate the CPD Registration and Certification process for all CPD users ensuring full use of the online CPD Management platform.
- Prepare and maintain audit reports on annual returns.
- Provide administrative support to the Specialist Advisor for CPD when necessary.
- Update and maintain all relevant records and data on the existing CPD database.
- Prepare and distribute monthly reminder letters.
- Provide administrative support to the Revalidation and Workforce Manager including Committee administration when instructed.