Student Recruitment Officers required by a leading global consultancy firm to manage pipelines, events and relationships offering an exceptional candidate experience at all stages. The post holder will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to execute and deliver the strategy.
There are THREE x 12 month fixed term contract roles available – salary circa £43,000 to £47,000 – interviews asap – post holders can be based in either London, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Leeds or Birmingham
You will be working with a dedicated team that are responsible for attracting the best and most diverse candidates to the work experience and graduate programmes across the UK. You will be involved in planning and running virtual and in person events alongside delivering on internal projects within the team.
Key skills / duties:
- Demonstrates an understanding of and experience of strengths based assessment methods used at the company
- Can evidence experience in multi-layered relationship building and being able to foster strong working partnerships with internal and external teams & suppliers
- A knowledge and experience of the current student attraction space and work experience programmes
- Highly skilled in event planning and delivery
- Experience of working within the virtual event space
- Managing stakeholders and candidate expectations through the recruitment process
- Work with Recruitment Managers on key aspects of recruitment process, e.g. systems management, reporting, special projects
- Engaging directly with candidates at various stages in the recruitment process to support specialist queries or directly contribute to a best in class candidate experience
- Complete understanding of an Applicant Tracking System including tracking, processing candidates, search and reporting capability
- Contributes to the achievement of Student Recruitment hiring targets across all programmes