Temporary Project Officer required by a well-known healthcare and membership body based in the City of London. The post holder will predominantly assist with data cleansing and management using SPSS, as well as creating and updating Excel spreadsheets.
This is a TEMPORARY role for circa 8 weeks in the first instance (may be extended), paying £15.00 per hour – currently remote working – interviews asap and immediate start thereafter.
Please see duties below:
- Using SPSS, cleaning, analysing and preparing large data sets for reporting, according to project written protocols
- Liaising with audit participants, members, clinical leads / consultants and other stakeholders
- Creating updates for participants and email outs using Dotmailer
- Creating and updating Excel spreadsheets
- Checking data and liaising with audit participants
- Entering data into report templates
- Preparation, mailing of audit materials and guidance, and follow up correspondence
- Organising online events and workshops
- Other project tasks as required
| Essential requirements:
- Confident user of statistical packages including SPSS and Excel – use of SPSS in previous employment preferred. High level of numeracy, excellent communication and organisational skills