New Product Development (NPD) Assistant wanted by a well-known and leading global luxury gifts and fragrances company to join their highly successful and growing NPD team. This fantastic company supply many of the major retailers in the UK, Europe, the Far East and Australasia. Working in an incredibly fast paced environment with high expectations are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Product Development Assistant / Administrator to join the very busy NPD department.
Working directly with and reporting to the Senior Product Manager you will be integral in assisting in all aspects of range development from concept to launch including design brief, research, trends, packaging, fragrance etc
- Create and compile development comments, critical paths, and bill of materials.
- Creating and updating project admin and presentations
- Sampling, including mock-ups, artwork lay down and sign off.
- Liaison with suppliers, factories, and satellite offices
- Attending and setting up trade shows
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High attention to detail and accuracy,
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task working to tight deadlines
- Immediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint and Excel
- Must be able to stay calm under pressure in a fast-paced FMCG environment
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum one years' experience in a similar role ideally in FMCG/Luxury Goods market preferably toiletry/home fragrance/gift market. (advantageous but not essential)
- Friendly, helpful & polite with a "can do" attitude
If you have the skills and experience for this role and would like to work with in a fast-paced and exciting environment, please submit your full CV along with a covering letter and your salary expectation when applying.