Our prestigious client is looking for an experienced Stock Controller to manage their luxury merchandise
Ongoing temporary opportunity
Hourly rate: £14.00 per hour38
Location | Hammersmith & West End
Extremely organised and task-focused, you'll bring experience form the retail or logistic environment. Unflappable problem solver with full responsibility for daily operations with the ability to communicate confidently at every level.Key responsibilities:
- Communicating regularly with logistic partners on movement and storage of stock.
- Responsible for daily stock control processes and procedures.
- Regular communication with relevant export/ import related authorities.
- Monitoring and analysing stock levels.
- Reconciling our warehouse stock each month along with quarterly stock takes.
- Maintaining along with developing new processes to ensure optimal stock control and great customer availability.
- Working closely with the supplier base to ensure that stock is shipped within the agreed timetables and in the most cost-effective way.
- Conducting regular supplier meetings and third-party performance reviews
- Forecasting stock requirements covering seasonal and promotional periods.
- Communicating on all availability issues and providing appropriate solutions.
- Accountable for detail checking supplier invoices, signing off and maintaining filing process.
- You'll also be interested in expanding your knowledge of luxury stock and take pride in handling with care and efficiency - building relationships with specialists and internal staff throughout the business.
Skills & Experience
- Supply Chain Operations experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel.
- This is a key position, and the individual must be self-motivated, able to respond under pressure and be pro-active.
- Proven track record in stock control, within a retail or wholesale environment.
- Have strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.