Are you an experienced PA/ EA?? We have an exciting opportunity within a West London local authority for an experienced PA to support the Mayor's Office
You will be responsible for the management of the Mayor's Office, diary management, preparation, planning and support of Mayoral events.
Duties will include:
- Managing Mayor's diary
- Briefing the Major on meetings, engagements and events
- To devise a Mayoral programme of civic and ceremonial events supporting the Mayor's focus/ theme for the year and attendance of these events
- Drafting correspondence on behalf of the Mayor with Councillors, residents, the local community, local businesses as well as external organisations.
- Managing complaints addressed to the Mayor and ensuring that they are appropriately directed to the appropriate division/ department within the Council for a timely response.
- Supporting the Mayor and Deputy Mayor on official engagements including speech writing as required.
- Responsible organising a comprehensive, efficient and timely transport service for the Mayor and team.
- Draft Mayor's correspondence for Council meetings and researching information on Councillor's records.
- Publicise the work of Mayor on the Council's website
Your experience :
- Previous experience of working in a similar role as a PA
- Diplomacy, discretion and integrity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Gatekeeper and strong time management skills
- Extensive diary management and travel arranging.
- Experience working with Events
- Proficient IT skills to include MS Office
- Flexible on working hours (work my include weekend events and meetings)
- Able to work with discretion
Interview to take place as soon as possible with a view to an immediate start.