An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a global organisation at HQ based in central London to head up a small but dynamic research team. Do you have an analytical and inquisitive mind, do you love facts and figures?
As the Head of the Research Team - you will coach, mentor, guide, motivate and instil best practise whilst driving targets and deadlines within a dynamic and diverse team working with unique clients and subject content. This role is pivotal to the success of the business.
- Manage and grow the Research Team (currently 5 members)
- Motivational leadership and coaching style
- Ensure the team are managing and prioritising requests from other areas of the business
- Own the research process of classifying and categorising information data
- Design and produce new formats for use in client engagement
- Ensure research guidelines are proactively reviewed and improved
- Create, maintain training material for the research team and monitored
- Inspire team performance through regular team briefs, one to ones and coaching sessions
- Build strong relationships with external consultants, partner organisations and institutes
- Work with all the wider teams across organisation globally to ensure that data and research is consistent
- Conduct regular research audits to ensure data is relevant
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Experience in developing and executing training for staff
- Operational/business experience
Do you have the above skills? Looking for a unique and challenging role? Submit your CV now for review.
Interviews to take place as soon as possible.