Account Executive (SW England - Bristol)
Full time permanent role
Hours 35 hours per week
Salary £23,000 to £28,000 per annum plus benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to work for a long-established, much respected national organisation for the SW England region. As Account Executive you will play a key role in supporting regional members.
You will be joining the organisation's network of regional branches at an exciting and pivotal time, and you will be the personal face of the organisation and the voice of the region. You will prioritise members to ensure they receive an exceptional membership experience. As Account Executive, you will report into a Senior Regional Manager, and will work with and support the Regional Chair, Vice-Chair and Regional Ambassadors to ensure the success of organisation's memberships, events and professional development at a local business level
- You will ensure members receive the highest quality of relationship management and collaborate with the wider team to ensure consistent and relevant member communications.
- You will be responsible for member acquisition through new member recruitment and lead generation, as well as ensuring conversion of existing leads to membership and professional development.
- You will ensure member engagement by providing value and opportunity for members throughout their membership and you will be responsible for maintaining member data within the CRM.
- You will be responsible for event management, working with the local Committee to deliver the regional events calendar with a series of highly engaging and focused events.
- You will work with the central team, to ensure the success of professional development at a local level.
- An inclusive and collaborative team player, who can build strong and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders using a number of channels including social media.
- A motivated self-starter, who copes well under pressure and can multi-task with ease.
- An excellent communicator, with good verbal and written skills as well as a keen eye for detail.
This role would suit an experienced a company rep, experienced and comfortable giving presentations, training and hosting events (experience within promoting products, arranging roadshows, presentations, training sessions, media events etc.). This role is very much focussed on building interpersonal relationships with local business and enterprise.
This position is primarily home-based, although travel will be required across the region (subject to government guidance on Covid-19).
- Commercially astute
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Ability to build strong and maintain effective relationships
- Tenacious and thrives under pressure
- Full UK Driving licence
- Car owner
Up for an exciting challenge?? Do you have the required skills and experience? Are you the person we are looking for? Submit your CV now for review