Are you an enthusiastic and proven Key Account Manager looking for a fantastic new opportunity to work with an award winning market leader in retail and licensed textile printing
The Job :
- As Key Account Manager you will be the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the key accounts
- You will building and maintain strong long enduring customer relationships with existing customers as well achieving new customers based on trust and respect.
- You respond to customer enquiries via email, phone and face to face.
- Be the main point of contact from quoting, taking the order, sampling and seeing the job through to production and despatch.
- You will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills,
- Demonstrable experience in customer account management within retail/ fashion / apparel
- Proven experience with developing new business from a number of existing clients
- The ability to resolve complaints as well as preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- You will thrive well under pressure coupled with the ability to meet and exceed tight deadlines.
Location: NW London
Salary: £30K - £40K pa (dependent on experience)
Team : 4 Persons in the Management Team
Factory Style setting
Managing 6 key accounts
Monday - Friday hours 9am - 5.30pm (with some flexibility sometimes early start 7.30am - 3.30pm)This is a fantastic, immediately available opportunity please submit your CV now for review.