A great opportunity has arisen to join a leading middle eastern oil company whose head offices are based in the heart of London working as a Contracts Administrator.
Position: Contracts Administrator
Location: Pall Mall. Central London
Times: Full time/8am-4:30pm/Monday-Friday
Key requirements for the role
Additional duties include:
- You will ideally come from a legal and /or contracts background where you will be checking on various contracts associated with the smooth running of the company.
- You will possess strong MSOffice skills and have an eye for detail and the ability to liaise with external clients as well as internal stakeholders
- Arabic Speaker - Preferable but not essential
- Preparing sales and purchase contracts.
- Negotiating contract terms with internal and external partners.
- Reviewing and updating existing contracts
We are looking for people that can start immediately
Please apply with your CV for consideration - Those shortlisted will be contacted and provided with further information