An exciting new opportunity has risen at Red Personnel, a luxury restaurant group located in the West London area are recruiting for a Greek speaking Assistant Restaurant Manager to help lead all aspects of their business. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate the staff to provide excellent customer service.
Our client, will offer £30-32k per annum + plus attractive benefit packages!
This is a full-time permanent role!
FLUENT SPOKEN AND WRITTEN GREEK IS AN ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT !
The Assistant Restaurant Manager will help oversee 2 restaurants which are close together.
Responsibilities include: maintaining the restaurant's revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
The post holder will most likely have:
- Management or supervisory skills and experience in both front and back of the house
- Food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and waiting staff
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations in the workplace
- Excellent customer service
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Budget control experience
- Fluent Greek (written and spoken)
If you are interested, please click APPLY NOW!