£42,000 basic salary
Four on four off shift (6am to 6pm/6pm to 6am)
Our award-winning client based in Flint are currently seeking Multi Skilled Maintenance Technicians to join their expanding teams. The focus of the role will be to carry out various electrical maintenance work while also identifying repairs and resolving breakdowns. On offer is a basic salary of £42,000.
Shift pattern will be four on four off working two x 6am to 6pm and two x 6pm to 6am shifts.
The duties of a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician are:
- Effectively respond to equipment breakdowns
- Provide maximum attention to your dedicated production area
- Recording all breakdown information and conduct effective bookkeeping to minimise future issues
- Engage with production management team to carry out regular inspections and adjustments
- Work in a proactive manor to keep on top of running problems and instant correction/repair
- Work in partnership with the stores team to ensure consistent product supply
- Be a team player and be able to educate and advise colleagues on procedures and maintenance
- Maintain, uphold, and advocate onsite health & safety
- 30 days annual leave (22 working, eight bank holidays)
- Annual profit bonus
- Overtime available paid at x 1.4
- Competitive pensions scheme and death in service
To apply for the role of Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician:
- Possess a minimum qualification of an NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Have experience in a similar maintenance technician role
- You will also have a supportive nature in work and want to support the wider team
If you meet the above criteria and feel this is the role for you then please apply online in the first instance.