A global organization based in the heart of Mayfair is seeking a fluent Arabic-speaking Medical Coordinator to join their team for an ongoing assignment, with an immediate start date available.
This is a temporary position, paying £14 per hour.
The successful candidate will NEED to have a Science or Medical based degree, background or equivalent.
Medical Coordinator duties:
- Liaise with hospitals and order in pharmaceuticals
- Liaise with patients arrange for them to be admitted into hospitals
- Ensure orders contain correct information
- Maintain accurate records and archiving system
- Coordinate medicines to be sent abroad or around the country ensuring they get to the correct destination
- Reply to and send emails
- Make and receive calls in relation to the position
Skills/ requirements of the successful Medical Coordinator:
- Fluent Arabic speaker (verbal and written)
- Personable, polished, and professional
- Proven office administration experience
- Talented user of MS Office suite
- Confident communicator, able to interact at all levels of the business
The working hours will be 8.30 am to 4.45 pm
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Don't hesitate - click APPLY NOW below!