Are you looking for a new challenge and change for the new year?
A construction company that specialise in the provision of turnkey solutions to the power, water and gas distribution sectors is recruiting for a skill Junior Office Administrator to join their Admin team based in Greenwich.
The company provide these services to both the regulated and unregulated utility sectors, and are accredited to act as an Independent Connections Provider (ICP).
This is a full-time permanent role paying 18,000-20,000 per annum (depending on experience).
Monday to Friday- 8am- 5pm, 39 hours per week. You finish 4pm on Fridays, woopie!
Junior Office Administrator duties:
The Junior Office Administrator will most likely have/be:
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers to assist the Procurement Department
- Matching PO’s and POD’s to Supplier Invoices
- Answering all queries via phone and emails
- Meet & greet clients in a professional manner offering refreshments as necessary
- Weekly stationery / Inventory check to ensure all stock is up to date
- Co-ordination of all incoming and outgoing post and courier services
- Photocopying, faxing, binding and filing all company documents
- Data entry and filing
- Proven administration experience
- Experience within an office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Polite telephone manner
- Experienced with Excel and Word
- organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- A can do and positive attitude
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a fun and challenging position to join a friendly and successful company!
Don’t miss out, click apply now below, for all queries please contact the Red Personnel Team on 02077243824.