WANTED URGENTLY!!!! Policy Engagement Manager
Based in c London
Salary: c£40k- £45K per annum
Permanent role | 35 hour per week
- To operationally and strategically manage the organisation’s Engagement Network, responsible for overseeing communications to the Network in line with the agreed engagement strategy, ensuring Officers and staff are regularly updated on Network activity, high level management of Network representatives, and helping to strategically deliver policy and campaigning objectives through the Network. Lead point of contact for Network representatives, health trust medical directors and internal stakeholders, including faculty and divisional chairs
- Working with Officers, Director of Strategic Communications and Head of Policy and Campaigns to agree and implement an engagement strategy
- Strategically manage the delivery and timing of policy communications, working with Policy and Campaigns team, Strategic Communications Department and other Departments
- Identify and maintain high level working relationships with key external stakeholders relevant to the operation of the Network, including but not limited to regional NHS England/NHS Improvement health leads.
- Develop and implement a model for how Network representatives are supported to engage with local decision-makers, service user groups and other relevant stakeholders.
- Provide a monthly round up to the Network on relevant national policy developments and organisation activities
- Provide regular reports on Network activity and bring proposals for future work to the Communications and Policy Steering Group, and keep Faculty and Divisional Chairs updated on Network activities.
- Provide operational support to the Network, including but not limited to:
- First point of contact for Network representatives and officers and health trust medical directors
- Organise biannual Network representative and ad hoc meetings
- Facilitate Network discussion groups.
- Undertake policy analysis and research – using academic, legal and public databases – to support and inform policy communications across the framework
- Attend and represent the organisation at relevant external meetings and events, as agreed with the Head of Policy and Campaigns.
- To ensure website is maintained and updated regularly.
ARE YOU THE PERSON I AM LOOKING FOR???? APPLY NOW WITH YOUR CV.