WANTED URGENTLY!!! Service Business Analyst
Salary: £45k pa
This role is working for a leading third-party management company (purpose-built residential accommodation) working with developers, investors and educational establishment to turn great spaces into great living places.
As Service Business Analyst you will be focussing on student side of the business and will report to the Assistant Operations Director to drive performance and standards across the business.
Service Business Analyst will support the Operations Director monitoring operational performance to identify where our management focus should be and propose a plan of action and or make immediate interventions supporting the wider operational team. In addition, the post holder will drive specific projects to develop and improve our services.
- Driving Performance - monitor and analyse KPI’s and other performance reports; ( internal audit reports, P&L, survey results)
- Oversee the use of SalesForce for the customer relationship management support the operational teams to drive lettings performance, using necessary tools to maximise conversion rates.
- Ensure sites have the appropriate sales approach - proactive rather than reactive Recommend quick wins and action plan to target resources to improve performance.
- Develop a calendar of companywide initiatives eg. Green initiatives, social events etc. Identify local opportunities for PR to engage with the local press for positive news stories.
- Provide support to the Assistant Director Operations in preparing for client meetings (eg. performance information, liaising with a range of internal departments, research on the competitors).
- Knowledge of contracts ensure that the specification and reporting is fulfilled within SLA.
- Develop an annual strategy to maximise income from; seasonal business, 3rd parties and other appropriate services.
- Assist site teams managing their buildings
- Ensure good housing management practice and that the ANUK Code of standards and accreditation standards are adhered to.
- Assist with driving the National Student Housing Survey across the entire portfolio.
- Develop action plans for implementation and review performance weekly updating the portfolio on performance versus target.
- Drive the company internal audit, evaluate results and work with teams on actions plan, sharing best practice. Working with the Assistant Director of Operations and Head of Commercial Services on the mobilisation of new schemes in the portfolio.
- Develop local knowledge about the market; the universities and colleges and their need for accommodation, the prime booking period, the competition and the product/services currently provided in the location.
Call Patricia on 0207 724 3824 or email you CV to email@example.com