Our client a College responsible for setting standards in the medical field is recruiting for a Events Marketing Office. This is a full-time permanent role paying £30K per annum, based in the heart of London.
The Events Marketing Officer will work independently but in accordance with established policies, procedures and precedents. This role will involve working closely with the Events Manager and team members to deliver successful events and to fulfil marketing implementation. The focus of this role is on marketing their events but will also be responsible for the logistics of some small events.
Core Duties of the Events Marketing Officer:
- Create and design event branding and organise the sourcing and production of marketing collateral
- Create and implement event marketing including strategy, pre-event and post-event elements via email, hard-copy print, social media and other appropriate channels
- Manage the relationship with external organisations and suppliers,
- Liaising with marketing department and Public Relations contacts to promote events
- Develop and implement social media policy maximising marketing opportunities and event coverage
- Lead on the planning and delivery of assigned events
- Oversee online event registration, delegate bookings and associated queries
- Manage post-event evaluation including analysis of all marketing e.g. delegate feedback
- Ensure adherence to insurance, legal, Health & Safety obligations
The Events Marketing Officer will most likely have/be:
- Degree in Marketing Events Management
- Demonstrable experience of Marketing Events
- Demonstrable experience with in the educational sector
- Proven skills of Marketing Management within conferencing and events
- Knowledge of conference and events administration, design and delivery
- Skilled at preparing copy for event marketing collateral
- Website management and web based marketing systems
- Proficient with MS Office suite
Call Patricia on 0207 724 3824 or submit your CV now.