A great new opportunity awaits an experienced F&B Reservations Coordinator to join a luxury London hotel with a difference based in the heart of London.
This is a part-time-time maternity cover role up until March 2020 paying £20,000 pro rata. Ideally 14 hours week however they are flexible. Working 2 days or 3 days.
You will be working for one of their successful Luxury Restaurants who showcase the finest seasonal ingredients carefully sourced from the British Isles. However this role is soley officed based.
- Previous experience of working in a fine dining/luxury environment with high volume and pace
- Previous experience administrating OpenTable
- Have a passion for service and people
- Have an excellent telephone manner with a good command of the English language
- Have Excellent written English in order to communicate with guests via email
- Have experience using a guest booking system and point of sale system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Season Ticket loan
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and complementary dry cleaning
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer and promotion opportunities
- 28 to 32 days holiday per year, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Yearly hotel stay in the hotel, with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- Support in the development of your career
For an immediate application, hit APPLY NOW below or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential application! Contact Number: 02077243824