A national student accommodation provider is in need of a Customer Service Advisor to ASAP within the central Cardiff area, that can provide strong customer service, deliver the best experience and creating the positive and friendly atmosphere
This is a Temporary role for 6 Days, starting 26th June 2019. The right candidate may be considered Permanently.
Pay Rate: £8.21 per hour
Hours: 12:00- 17:00
Location: City Centre, Cardiff
Job Role and duties
- Ensuring the reception and management suite is clean and tidy at all times, you will deal with customer enquiries by social networks, email, telephone and in person and undertake viewings, giving appropriate advice to potential tenants when required.
- The Customer Service Assistant will also receive and process payments, monitor and chase rent arrears and undertake inspections of the student flats and rooms, assessing condition for any re-charges.
A candidate from strong customer service background will be advantageous
- We're looking for an individual who has excellent administration skills and experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Proactive approach and personable being able to communicate with people of all walks of life
- With good organisational skills and a meticulous eye for detail, you will be competent using social media platforms and be experienced in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and Outlook
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so please submit your CV as we looking forward to hearing from you!!