Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like the opportunity to make a difference in local communities?
A leading public sector legal practice providing legal services to a number of Local Authorities, schools and other public bodies is recruiting for an experienced Property Lawyer to join their team based in North West London.
This is a full-time temporary role, 9am-5.30pm- Salary is competitive, will be disclosed at short list stage.
Key duties of the Property Lawyer:
The Property Lawyer will most likely have/be:
- Supporting the development of the practice with Team Leaders and Service Managers
- To advise and have conduct of legal files on behalf of the Councils and to provide advice, representation and undertake research as requested in relation to property matters
- To attend at meetings which may take place outside of normal office hours and off site as required
- To advise members at committees in a proactive and politically sensitive manner; and to supervise temporarily assigned staff as and when needed
- Qualified Solicitor, Barrister, fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives or appropriately qualified overseas lawyer
- Specialist knowledge and understanding of English law, practice and procedure in property matters
- Experience of advising and conducting transactions in relation to property
For an immediate application, hit APPLY NOW below or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
for a confidential application! Contact Number: 02077243824