London-Full-time- Permanent role
£28,000+ including quarterly bonus & much more benefits!
Exciting opportunity for an Applications Engineer to join a global organisation, who have featured on the Top 10 global companies list! Our client uses their professionalism and expertise to guide their employees in carving their successful career within the business.
- Provide product and application support for customers both off-site and on-site
- Provide continued support for Sales Engineers
- Test and create reports for technical applications
- Launch new products to sales teams by giving presentations, demonstrations and tests
- Develop, update and disseminate technical guides and tips in order to increase the knowledge and skill level of the sales force via company intranet and/or electronic newsletters
- Assist salespeople with on-site presentations to customers, as and when needed
- Handling IT related issues and other duties or projects, as and when assigned
- Develop, proofread and modify all new product release materials such as product literature, technical and sales manual
The Applications Engineer will most likely have/be:
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a concise manner
- Strong public speaking skill
- Analytical skill to identify the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data on separate parts
- Degree educated in an engineering or technical discipline
- Experience in a similar field is essential- Full UK driving licence required
- Proficient with MS Office
For an immediate application, hit APPLY NOW below.