A global organisation that engages in the development, manufacture and sale of industrial automation and inspection equipment is looking to recruit a Graduate Database/Reporting Officer to join their team based in London.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £25,000 per annum + quarterly bonus!
Core duties of the Graduate Database/Reporting Officer:
- Maintaining their sales reporting system
- Supporting internal clients on all levels to help resolve reporting issues and provide answers in a timely manner
- Importing, cleaning, transforming, validating or modelling data to provide reports for decision making purposes
- Translating managers requirements into deliverable reports
- Assisting the sales team with their dashboards and report generation
- Reporting using tools like Microsoft Excel, SAP Business Object, etc
- Understanding of CRM systems and previous experience in data handling is preferable, but not essential
The Graduate Database/Reporting Officer will most likely have/be:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably Economics or any specialisation in Statistics, Reporting or Finance)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Integrity: The role requires appropriate handling of confidential, sensitive information
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- A basic understanding of economic principles and sales strategies
- Good numerical and problem solving skills
- Possess a basic working knowledge of analysis and reporting tools: e.g. Microsoft Excel, SQL, SAS Business Object
- Results orientated, logical and capable under pressure
- Within time, the role will also require the ability to research and implement new solutions to improve on their current practices
Click Apply Now below, contact Ilamathy on 02077243824 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for all queries.