An established funding body with a wide reach across the UK are recruiting for a skilled temporary Head of Internal Communications, based in South West London. Managed by the Director of Communications and with regular liaison with the Exec and Senior Leadership Teams, the successful candidate will develop and lead delivery of the current internal communications channels.
This is a temporary assignment running until March 2019 in the first instance, paying £56,000 per annum, circa £30 per hour. Working hours are 35 per week.
Duties will include:
- Making recommendations on effective Internal Communications
- Support the planning and implementation of Internal Communications across the organisation
- Provide input and advise on a senior level and managing change across the business
- Assess current Internal Communications
- Ensure best use of the current Internal Communications channels
Skill / Requirements:
- Experience of strategic planning and practical delivery of internal communications content
- Proven IC knowledge
- Experience of developing tools, such as intranet and other interactive forums for staff communication
- Ability to grasp, understand and promote complex and sensitive issues
- Proactive, personable and professional
This is a fantastic role for a passionate and motivated candidate with a range of skills, looking to exercise them all in one place.
Don't hesitate, click APPLY NOW below!