It’s nearing the end of the year, are you looking for a new challenge?
An exciting opportunity has risen for a skilled Planning Adviser (MRTPI qualified) to join a well-established Membership body based in the heart of London.
This is a part-time role paying £37,156 pro rata, the working hours would be between 17.5 and 21 hours per week. Days would be Monday and Tuesday with the third day being flexible.
The successful applicant would be facilitating the delivery of professional services including key duties:
The Planning Advisor will most likely have/be:
- Providing a range of advice about planning on the service website
- Attracting and working with volunteers to deliver service activities
- Developing and maintaining contacts with relevant stakeholders
- Representing the service at external events
- Workshops and conferences
- Seeking and delivering consultancy work where appropriate
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience of a full range of planning matters including development management, plan making and the planning process
- Experience of providing planning advice to the general public with high professional credibility
- Experience of working with volunteers good with MS Office skills and CRM systems
- Good knowledge of Neighbourhood Planning and the provisions contained within relevant legislation, regulations, guidance and policy
- Excellent Communication and Written skills
For an immediate application click apply now below and for further queries please contact the Red Personnel Team on 02077243824.