A 5 star luxury members club is recruting for a skilled Music Technician/Manager to join their team to help with their music, entetainment and events.
This is a full-time permanent role paying 40,000-45,000 per annum.
5 shifts, Tuesday to Saturday weekly. To include 2-3 evening shifts per week.
You will manage all technical aspects and staff for the thriving music and events programme at the members club and ensure the smooth execution of performances, talks and presentations. The weekly booking and scheduling of a team of freelance lighting and sound technicians and stage managers. Reporting directly to Director of Music and Member Events, liaising regularly with the Nightclub Manager, events, music and art teams.
- Booking freelance staff for Members & Private Events
- Managing and working within a technical team consisting of Sound Engineers & Lighting Operators
- Strive to make the Tech Department an inviting space in which to work
- Keep stage times and changeovers punctual
- Know and understand the requirements of your staff. You should be able to confidently instruct, discuss and carry out all technical event requirements
- High levels of finesse and consistency are required. Sound and visuals at the venue are second to none.
- Guarantee to cover ill/cancelled staff shifts
- Attend the music meeting every week to feedback and flag any technical issues from the previous week
- Digest the previous week and look for improvement opportunities
- Go over all upcoming shows and raise any issues and/or questions
- Regularly test & keep all equipment fully functional
You will most likely have/be:
- Annually update budgets
- Double check and process all weekly technical invoices
- Gather competitive quotes from suppliers and present options in a timely fashion to the music team
- Sound Engineering Degree (or similar)
- Fluent in English
- Dante Level 1&2
- Allen & Heath dLive
- LA Network Manager
- Logic Pro X
- Sennheiser Wireless System Manager
- Smaart System Analysis and SPL Logging Spotify
- Audio Networking
- Avolites Quartz v12
- Black Magic ATEM
- Ability to liaise effectively with musicians, colleagues and suppliers in a timely fashion
Please click apply now below, for all queries please contact Ilamathy on 02077243824.