A multinational distribution and outsourcing company based in west London is looking to recruit a skilled Warehouse Supervisor to join their vibrant team!This role is based in Langley, Slough.
This is a full-time permanent role paying 30,000 per annum. Hours- Mon- Fri- 8am-6pm.
Key skills required:
- Managing a team of 15- Twelve Drivers and four Warehouse staff
- Support the recruitment, induct, train, and retention of staff to the required number and calibre
- Continuously assess staff against identified performance criteria and address issues of performance and conduct within the branch and deal with these by applying HR policies
- Ensure all training requirements are met and regularly reviewed
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks that are required by your line manager
- To deputise where and when appropriate for your line manager
- Ensure all vehicles and drivers conform to relevant health and safety and Road Traffic legislation
- Assist in ensuring that you and the drivers are appropriately trained and qualified
- Ensure the process for route planning and vehicle loading is appropriate and suggest improvements where possible
- Allocate work for all drivers and ensure all paper work is correct and authorised as required
- Investigate and resolve all queries relating to deliveries
- Conduct investigations to determine causes of accidents to improve safety procedures
- Previous Warehouse Management experience
- Experience working within a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Transport/Driver Routes
- Familiar with Langley Area
- CPC License
- Target Driven (Hitting KPIs)
- Excellent Communication Skills- Verbal & Written
Please click apply now below, contact Ilamathy on 02077243824 for all queries.