Are you a proven, enthusiastic and motivated Senior Order Processing Administrator with experience using Amazon looking to work for a premium boutique brand?
We have partnered with an expanding premium toiletries company based in North West London who are looking for an experienced Senior Sales Administrator to join their busy and established team on a full time permanent basis. The salary is offered between £26,000 to £33,000 (dependent on relevant experience).
The successful candidate will be adept in working in a very fast paced environment and will have proven experience of administering the sales process from start to finish, including dealing with all export enquiries and export enquires/customers; ensuring orders are processed efficiently and accurately, invoiced, dispatched; providing a first class service to all customers.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Evaluate all incoming orders against system information, ensuring orders are in line with agreed terms and customers’ requirements
- Processing customer orders accurately and timely with high volumes at certain times of the year
- Taking ownership of assigned sales orders and following through until completion and problem solving as needed.
- Dealing with internal and external queries relating to customers’ orders
- Raising all necessary documentation related to the customer requirements/orders ie new line forms etc.
- Work closely with Regional Sales Team and all other internal departments and stakeholders
- Liaison with the warehouse and 3rd Party logistics companies
- Running reports as necessary
- Upselling and offering customers alternative products
- Finding ways to streamline the department functions and offer customers a 5 star experience.
- Numerate and accurate with exceptional attention to detail
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chain
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills and be able to liaise at all levels
- Highly organised and a definite team player
- Self-motivated, proactive, hardworking and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- A medium to advanced user of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong administrative, time management and organisation skills
Previous luxury retail experience would be highly advantageous.
If you are interested in this role, please click APPLY now.