Customer Service Advisors ( Department -Covid 19 Contact Tracing)
£29,500 pro rata ( 4 Month Contract)
Working hours 8 am – 6pm Monday to Sunday (2 days off in the week)
Working 1 weekend each month
Available to work over the Christmas period (not Christmas day)
Languages highly desirable – Arabic, French. Spanish, Cantonese, Greek
(must be fluent - written and spoken)
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Customer Service Individuals with demonstrable Customer Service experience ideally within a Local Authority/Council/Public Sector. Contact Tracing and Community Aid Network (CAN) Shield Services.
This is initially 4 month contract working on a brand new Covid 19 Track and Trace project.
- To work in fast pace CAN & Shield Contact Centre
- To deliver excellent service to residents contacting the Councils CAN & SHIELD and Covid19 Contact Tracing services by telephone, web, email and other channels, to provide an efficient and accurate service.
- CAN & Shield Customer Service Advisors will advise on a diverse range of CAN & Shield services and partnership services resolving at the first point of contact wherever possible and ensuring council services interface seamlessly with other council office departments.
- You will engage with residents through a variety of channels including telephone (both inbound and outbound), web, email, face to face, SMS and written correspondence. You will be expected to have excellent IT, residents service and communication skills and will acquire detailed knowledge of council services ensuring services interface seamlessly with other council departments , delivering excellent standards of customer care and consistent high-quality information and advice on aspects of all the services provided.
- You will become multi skilled and rotate between different service functions within the contact centre.
- This role is the first contact residents have to council services. This role has a direct impact on the council’s reputation and associated residents satisfaction.
- Telephone based customer service experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work and thrive under pressure
- Strong Communications skills (written and spoken)
- Good multi-tasker
- Call centre experience an advantage
You must be available to interview immediately with a view to an immediate start.
If you meet all essential criteria listed above, please submit your CV now!