Front Line Receptionists wanted
Locations- London Bridge | Chiswick | Wandsworth | Surrey Quays
A dynamic property company with premises all over London are looking to recruit front line receptionists for the above locations. Receptionists will need to be personable, enthusiastic, energetic, outgoing who enjoys working in a fast pace, fun and sociable environment, where you will build and maintain relationships with a variety of clients.
This is a fantastic organisation to work for who really do value and look after their staff. Excellent prospects for the right individual.
Main responsibilities: -
- First point of contact for everyone entering the building, from customers, prospective customers to agents, visitors, and contractors.
- Provide high levels of customer service at all times.
- Ensure a warm, welcoming, helpful, efficient and responsive reception service for customers, telephone callers and visitors to the Centre.
- Answer and transfer all incoming telephone calls and taking messages as appropriate
- Responsible for presentation reception area
- Manage meeting room diary and conference room reservations.
- Arrange hospitality and catering for internal meetings and events
- Order of supplies and general administration
The ideal candidates will have :-
- Front of House experience
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent presentation
- Good IT skills including MS Office packages.
- Possess an excellent customer service skill
- Sunny disposition, willing to go the extra mile
Experience would ideally come from a business centre/ serviced offices/ hotel environment or high-end retail/ customer service
Interviews to take place immediately with a view to an immediate start.
Submit your CV now for review.