Student Accommodation Manager
Location Newcastle Upon Tyne (city)
Immediate start (subject to references)
Hourly rate £16.00 per hour
Exiting opportunity for an experienced Student Accommodation Manager based in central Newcastle. This is a temporary opportunity for a minimum of 2 months with the potential to run on longer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of the building, to ensure outstanding student experience, drive high quality customer service, sales, (oversee maintenance and housekeeping property) ensuring the safety and welfare of the students
- Manage and deliver sales across the property, to the required standards including summer sales, lead generation, marketing, relationships with Universities and other third parties.
- Build and manage community relationships e.g. neighbours, local communities, emergency services and local authorities.
- Support the delivery of a Health & Safety process, ensure that Health and Safety legislation and Prime policy and procedure are adhered to at all times.
- Review property on a regular basis, reviewing hazards and risks, ensuring audits have been completed and safe working practices are in place.
- Manage escalated customer-related issues and provide key emergency support
- Manage the Check in, Check out and room turnaround process
- Ownership of resolving any incidents that occur
- A good understanding of the student accommodation sector or hotel sector, an advantage,
PBSA experience is ideal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communicator with the ability to build rapport with customers and visitors
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Client focused approach
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Highly organised and proactive approach
- Strong multi-tasker with the ability to juggle tasks and priorities
Do you have the skills and experience, are available to work for the next 2-3 months
Submit your CV now for immediately review.