Account Manager (B2B) required by a world famous and award-winning organisation in central London. The post holder you will manage an existing client base as well as self-generating and winning new business within new and existing sectors to expand the organisation’s client portfolio. You will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced business environment and ideally have experience of using Salesforce.
This is a permanent, full time role – paying £30k plus uncapped commission and excellent benefits – currently remote working (once offices re-open they have a hybrid working model of both remote and office based)
- Proactively seek and close new opportunities for future sales
- Diarise meetings with new and existing clients.
- Respond to client enquiries
- Seek post-event feedback from stakeholders and communicate ideas for improvement
- Research target potential customers and initiate contact with them
- Prepare cost models for all opportunities ensuring profit is maximised
- Maintain records relating to opportunities
- Oversee event administration ensuring first class service delivery
- Brief staff on the clients’ and requirements
- Regularly update sales forecast and ensure accuracy
- Proactively build relationships with ‘business to close’ clients and secure confirmation of order
- Prepare and issue purchase orders
- Ensure training services are delivered on budget
- Have a consultative approach and someone who can ‘build out’ newly developed accounts
- Proven B2B sales experience
- Able to write sales proposals
- Confident outward manner and has the gravitas to hold meetings with key decision makers in client businesses
- Able to prioritise work to meet multiple deadlines and self-motivated
- Able to accurately calculate prices, costs and profit
- Experience and knowledge of Salesforce is desirable
Interviews for this position will be taking place in January 2022.