Senior Communications Executive required by an award winning and highly successful global marketing comms agency based in central London.
The post holder will support all aspects of the planning and management of comms campaigns through a range of channels, including: PR, educator outreach, social media, and events. The post holder will be working to assigned budgets and proposals. The agency’s clients range from global corporates to leading charities and government organisations, providing a diverse mix of campaigns.
This is a full time, permanent role – salary £27-29k per annum – interviews asap – hybrid working model (i.e. mix of office and remote working) – fantastic modern offices with a fun and vibrant working environment !!
- Work with the Communications Manager to create and implement communications strategies
- and develop new business proposals
- Write press releases, features, thought leadership pieces, case studies and other articles for clients and on behalf of company independently
- Implement social media campaigns using various platforms
- Track and monitor campaigns and report back to clients
- Use web analytics software (EG: Google Analytics) to monitor performance
- Influencer Engagement - Engage with bloggers and education influencers to implement comms campaigns to maximise support and reach
- Influencer database – Identify and update our bank of influencers across different areas of education
- Research new online media opportunities – online magazines, newsletters to refresh master media list
- Attend client events and industry conferences
- Engaging with bloggers and educator influencers to implement educator outreach campaigns
- Provide reports and analysis of communications strategies
- Implement social media campaigns, developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of followers through social media channels
- Use web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Research new online media opportunities including development of blogs, forums,
- Assist with lead generation activities
- Keep up to date with developments in the digital communications space and develop client relationships
- Navigate through different types of relationships i.e. direct with client or via manager or projects account team
- Take ownership of discrete aspects of projects and support overall project plans
- Become involved in new business pitches: providing research, brainstorming ideas, creating visual presentations and presenting to potential clients
- Help manage campaigns to ensure that they come together as scheduled and within budget – proactively help to problem solve where issues arise to ensure excellent execution.
- Own production of reporting documents, e.g. status reports, minutes, agendas, coverage reports, accurately and quickly and take responsibility for sharing these
- Attend client meetings as required
- Develop client relationships
- Provide day to day operational supervision and support of client accounts
- Directly interact with client via phone/email/meetings
- In consultation with a manager, develop and deliver proposals for existing and potential clients
- Navigate through different types of relationships i.e. direct with client or via Communications Manager or projects team
- Take the lead in communications collateral, including writing, editing and proof-reading
- Take ownership of some projects, from concept to execution, ensuring that they are delivered on time and within budget