Data & MI Analyst (HR) required by a global consultancy firm based in central London to assist with developing Management Information (MI) on their staff and organisation that enables better business decisions, while simultaneously improving their employees’ experiences and well-being. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of automating MI production, previous experience of HR systems and the ability to run correlation analysis.
Working at various levels across the HR and Resource functions, wider business and global support teams, this role will be responsible for the delivery of a wide range of MI (i.e. reports, dashboards, analytics, insights) and to become a key business partner to the company’s stakeholders.
This is a full time, permanent role paying circa £39-44k per annum plus excellent benefits – currently remote / home working – interviews asap via MS Teams Video Call
Key duties include:
- Establishing credibility with clients by demonstrating an understanding of their business environment and key talent MI needs
- Creating analytics work of high quality that is timely, accurate, complete and clear. This will include the production of reporting, dashboards, data modelling, planning and analytics projects
- Analysing and clearly presenting data and other information to identify significant trends or key issues / opportunities
- Contributing to an innovative culture by sharing ideas that improve efficiency of talent MI, identifying and promoting opportunities for process improvements
- Identify basic MI technical issues and working with team members for successful resolution
- Developing and maintaining up-to-date knowledge in technical MI concepts, sharing key learnings with colleagues
- Organising talent MI work in a way that appropriately prioritises the needs of multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Approving requests for access to MI systems and datasets