Salesforce Developer required by a leading global advertising agency based in central London. They need a developer to help enhance and refine their system and assist with integrations and project work.
This is a full time, permanent role – paying £40-45k per annum – 100% remote/home working – fantastic benefits including flexible working hours, early finish every Friday, so you can have fun and start your weekend early !!
- Salesforce systems integrations
- Expanding Sales Cloud use with external tools
- Continuous improvements in back-end development and structure
- Project work for set up and improvements
- Salesforce technical development and coding
- Build new features and enhancements for the business
- Heavily project based / advancements on CPQ / working on system on development / working on projects/ opportunity to grow (structure of tasks - revenue operations is people focused, salesforce is system focused)
- Certified Salesforce Developer
- Understanding of Salesforce Administration
- Experience in Apex or Visualforce or Lightning Development
- Implement Coded Solutions