Location : London
Salary: £45K - £46K per annum
Fulltime permanent role,
Hybrid (work from home and in the office 1 day a week/fortnight)
Wanted!!!! A motivated and enthusiastic PMO Analyst, looking to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment, you will be working in a 'hands-on' capacity, working on project delivery across the organisation.
You will need to have experience of end-to-end project lifecycle and be adept at project co-ordination for this opportunity. You will need to have demonstrable experience using project management tools and techniques, and structured project management frameworks, with a strong focus on outcomes and benefits management, and support the development of monthly reporting practices, dependencies, and plans.
- Delivery of portfolio management functions as required (functions include planning, programme assurance, governance reporting and RAID management);
- Development and maintenance of core documentation for assigned function (Portfolio Plan);
- Implement governance standards across the portfolio
- Work collaboratively across departments to contribute to building and maintaining a complete and cohesive mapping of the project pipeline across the portfolio;
- Work with Project Leads to ensure benefits are planned, monitored and realisation is tracked;
- Assist with the analytical interrogation of reports and other programme documentation;
- Assist in identifying the most urgent decisions for senior managers, based primarily upon risk and opportunity, providing the information required in making the decisions;
- Recommend actions to resolve emerging issues in the portfolio;
- Work with the Head of CPMO to develop the project & programme management frameworks, tools, templates and guidance; seeking contributions from Project Managers to ensure standards
- Delivery of workshops to ensure the use of best practice across the portfolio;
- Provide effective management support to project teams on small to medium sized projects or assisting Project Managers on streams of other large projects.
- Support the definition of small/medium project Business Cases (scope, goals, deliverables, costs, timescales, plans, dependencies, resource, requirements and milestones).
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in a complex business change environment;
- Experience in budget and benefits management; assurance, reviews risk and issue management.
- Programme/ project planning background.
- Strong communication skills coupled with the ability to communicate at a levels both written and verbal
- Relevant professional qualification eg. Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Practitioner, PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Experience of best management practice, along with practical implementation of methods and tools.
- Able to review and analyse qualitative and quantitative data;
- Advanced user for the Microsoft Office suite of tools;
- Accuracy and strong presentational capabilities
- Excellent written and presentational skills.
- Experience working for local authorities, public sector, charity a strong advance for this position.
DO YOU HAVE THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE - LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
Submit your CV now for immediate review.