Office Team Assistant
Salary: £30K - £32K pa (subject to experience)
Excellent benefits and opportunity
Wanted an Office Team Assistant for a small, long established membership organisation based in C London (Blackfriars). As Office Team Assistant you will be part of a small but dynamic team and will be active member in all aspects of the business. You will need to be a completer finisher who takes pride in every aspect of your role with the ability to craft and distribute focused communication to membership across all communication platforms.
- Be the first point of contact for queries from existing and potential members, suppliers and the general public.
- Diary management
- Maintain the membership database held on Microsoft Access re changes in personal details,
- membership status and payment arrangements and query the database to answer questions
- Record and monitor data protection preferences, direct debit instructions, standing orders and
- Assist the Management with the preparation and distribution of reports and meeting papers, take minutes of Committee meetings and deputise for the Manager when required
- Ensure communications are kept up-to-date, relevant and appropriate for each audience platform LinkedIn, Twitter, FaceBook, Instagram and other social media platforms (mailchimp)
- Upload photos and posts to Twitter and Facebook as agreed by the Social Media Group.
- Manage the photo library and assist the Editor in collating the member journal and arranging for distribution.
- Events Support in organising and managing at least 6 major events each year, ensuring payments are collected and maintaining records of attendees, catering specifications Attending trade events each year
- Basic financial administration, including generating invoices, making payments as instructed by the reconciling online banking, payments accurately in our accounting software QuickBooks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Polite telephone and personal manner
- Highly organised and detail orientated personality.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Access, mailchimp
- Computer literate - strong knowledge , Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to take initiative, functions independently and works in a team
- Prepared to go the extra mile
- Proactive, one-step ahead mind set
- Provide accurate information in a timely manner
This will be an office based roleInterviews to take place as soon as possible with a view to a January 2022.Submit your CV now for immediate review