Do you love administration and have excellent attention to detail? We have a great opportunity for a strong administrator to work for a dynamic and growing company based in Covent Garden. The company are looking for a new team with drive and determination to get the job done - accurately and efficiently.
This is a permanent opportunity
Office based role
Salary: £23K plus benefits
A leading company formation company with offices in both London and Glasgow are looking for an experienced competent Data Entry Administrator to join the growing team.
- As Data Entry Administrator you will perform administrative tasks to ensure the accurate fulfilment of confirmation statement filings.
- You will work in a team of four staff, entering statutory data requirements for submission to Companies House on behalf of clients and customers
- You will work to tight deadlines and targets
- General administration
- Proficient in MS Office, Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable and conscientious
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Accurate data inputting.
Sound good!!! If you have the skills and experience above apply now - interview to take place immediately with a view to an immediate start.
- 25 days holidays, plus 8 public/bank holidays
- Employee loyalty program with private medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 14 weeks Maternity pay at full pay, 2 weeks Paternity pay at full pay
- Option to purchase up to 5 days of annual leave per year
- Commercial Bonus scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Indoor bicycle storage, changing and shower facility
- Free Social Friday drinks
- Breakout room with Netflix and Nintendo