Salary: £18,500K per annum
We are working with a national student accommodation provider who is looking for a proactive, reliable and enthusiastic who takes pride in their work and enjoys working in a dynamic and busy environment. Great environment and team.
- Good all-round maintenance skills with the ability to turn your hand to all jobs
- Willingness to undertake challenging tasks to ensure customer satisfaction
- Strong awareness and understanding of Health & Safety
- Experience within building maintenance
- Ability to operate an iPad and computer based workload systems
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills when liaising constantly with clients, contractors and residents
- Preventative Maintenance
- Planned and reactive maintenance
- First Fix Repairs
- Undertake Maintenance and Risk management
- Painting and Decorating communal areas
- Water Testingand sprinkler tests
- Carry out Fire Alarm testing, emergency lighting, smoke ventilation
- Ensure all communal areas are kept to a high standard at all times
- Inspection of property
- Ability to manage/ monitor contractors
- Excellent customer service at all times
- PAT Testing
- Flexibility and a willingness to assist at short notice is essential
- Repetitive heavy lifting with appropriate equipment when required
- Work a shift rotation pattern this will include mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends
To apply for this role, you need Property maintenance/Facilities experience
Basic trade skills (Carpentry/Plumbing/Electrical experience desirable)
Interviews to take place asap with a view to an immediate start.
ARE YOU THE CANDIDATE WE ARE LOOKING FOR???
DO YOU HAVE THE ABOVE EXPERIENCE??
Submit your CV now for immediate review