Based in c London
Salary: £60K pa plus benefits
As Procurement Manager will have extensive experience of developing category management strategies and working in a complex procurement environment, ideally in both the public and private sectors. You will need demonstrable experience in leading and managing end to end sourcing projects and large scale, complex, contract renewals and requests for proposal (RFPs) coupled with expertise in team leadership and development, including objective-setting and driving performance.
- Day-to-day leadership and development of the IT Supplier Management Office team ensuring succession plans are in place.
- Responsible for developing, embedding and managing supplier management frameworks, tools and methodologies
- Work with the Business Resilience and Supplier Management Lead to create and execute the strategic plan representing global / regional business needs.
- Leading escalations related to suppliers in the areas of SLA performance, financial goals and selection targets.
- Work with internal supplier relationship owners to resolve issues and achieve targets.
- Manage SMO team performance making improvements through coaching, mentoring, significant improvement in the SMO teams' knowledge and expertise working to drive value beyond savings.
- Develop and implement SMO team training and skill development activities.
- Establish SMO governance, policies and processes.
- Partnering with supplier relationship owners to develop and implement performance & relationship management programs for strategic and critical suppliers.
- Contracts management and compliance
- Demonstrable experience in IT procurement and supplier manager leadership roles.
- Significant experience setting both strategic and operational procurement and supplier management policies and processes.
- Extensive experience of managing commercial negotiations with third parties including onboarding, maintaining and developing third-party services
- Commercial experience of Microsoft Enterprise Agreements (EA), Microsoft Azure Agreements and Microsoft Customer Agreements (MCA).
- Proven sourcing experience in Cloud, Networks, Telecoms, Hardware, Software and applications.
- Experience of procuring large complex Managed Services or IT Outsourcing contracts
- Extensive experience of contract negotiation with third parties, including financials and legal language
- Significant negotiation experience and a track record of managing complex contracts and suppliers including a solid understanding of how to develop and manage strategic partnerships
- Proven ability to lead, manage, develop and grow direct reports and teams.
- Proven track record of successful supplier/partner relationship management.
- Consultative approach to engaging and influencing colleagues and key stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong matrix management and collaboration skills
- Strong commercial and financial analysis skills.
- Willingness to take on responsibility and ability to multi-task and manage multiple deliverables.
- Significant negotiation experience and a track record of managing complex contracts and suppliers.
- MCIPS qualified or significant experience in a sourcing and supplier management leadership role.
Interviews to take place immediately
Submit your CV for review.