Daily rate £150.00 per day (Umbrella)
Duration : 12 weeks (possible extension)
Location: West London
A fantastic and exciting role has arisen for an experienced Events Manager to work for a London Council!!!! As Events Manager you will manage key areas supported by a highly motivated and highly competent team.
Are you an experienced Events Manager with experience managing venue space, outdoor events, live events, production companies etc.? Do you have the experience below and are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity?
You will need a proven track record in managing large events and managing event contracts coupled with the ability to manage complex areas and provide balanced management to the Team. Utilising internal and external resources - Leisure, Sport and Culture management teams to promote and provide focussed approach and maximising the use of these resources. In additional you will be a strong resilient and negotiator to engage with key stakeholders to maximise income opportunities
- Ensure all events and activities taking place in the Council’s parks and open spaces are in line with the Council’s Policy and that the police, emergency services, residents and other relevant bodies have been consulted.
- Marketing of outdoor spaces, including annually reviewing and updating the pricing structure for lettings, benchmarking with other similar service providers.
- To raise income through the letting of parks, open spaces, and promotional spaces.
- Manage the booking process for the Council’s outdoor spaces.
- Active participant in the planning, management, and delivery of a range of complex multi-disciplinary outdoor events.
- Keep up to date with all licensing, Health & Safety, equalities and other relevant legislation and requirements regarding events and to ensure that all standards are met.
- Manage high profile events working outside normal working hours, as required.
- Performance Licences relating to outdoor events are prepared and submitted.
- Seek, monitor and act upon customer feedback, and ensure all residents enquiries and complaints
- Act as the Client Officer for external service providers including security, cleaning, catering, major works and other services relevant to events and to monitor the services provided to ensure the needs of customers are met, value for money and service quality.
- Deploy an effective, debrief process to develop improvement plans for major events.
- Cultivate and manage operational relationships between key stakeholders and public agencies including the Metropolitan Police, Transport for London, and London Ambulance Service.
If you are interested in this immediately available opportunity, please submit your CV now for review. Interviews to take place asap with a view to an immediate start.