Temporary Events Executive required by a leading global membership body in central London. The post holder will manage the operational requirements for all events (seminars, lectures, conferences, dinners etc.), whilst keeping within the agreed event budget, to ensure delivery of events is of the best quality. You will manage attendee interface to ensure satisfaction throughout the event process with the aim to keep feedback satisfaction as high as possible. You will be responsible for training and coaching of new staff, to manage advanced bookings for recurring events and deputise for your line manager as and when required.
This is an ONGOING FULL TIME TEMPORARY ROLE – paying circa £16.00 to £17.00 per hour – this role is based in central London. Interviews asap and immediate start thereafter.
- Answering delegate queries both electronically, over the phone, and in person promptly to ensure a high standard of customer service.
- Communicate with authors, speakers re presentations and audio visual requirements where necessary to ensure the smooth running of events.
- Communicate with all partners (sponsors, exhibitors, etc) to ensure complete fulfilment of contractual obligations and smooth running of the event.
- Send out post-event feedback forms to delegates who attended both online and in person
- Ensure online registration is set up correctly to maintain a user friendly system for delegates
- Sourcing external venues when required ensuring that all elements of the event brief are accounted for and minimal risk is undertaken
- Contract and supplier negotiation where required to ensure best possible price is achieved
- Liaise with venue to ensure all AV/Catering and operation requirements are met
- Create feedback form to obtain useful feedback to assist in improving standard of events produced
- Create concise joining instructions to ensure delegates are fully aware of event details before attending
- Create running orders for Speaker and Chairpersons to ensure they are fully briefed on timings and structure of lecture/conference
- Maintain the core events calendar for the coming year, ensuring that venue bookings are in place and confirmed when appropriate
- Manage other ad hoc tasks as needs arise which could include project management