A highly successful provider of purpose-built Student Accommodation is recruiting for an Assistant Halls of Residence Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic role in a dynamic market and will pay £25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
The Assistant Halls of Residence Manager will be responsible for delivering the best possible customer experience for their customers and increase satisfaction.
Core duties of the Assistant Halls of Residence Manager:
- Assist the Halls Manager in the day to day management and maintenance of the buildings including en-suite study-bedrooms
- Ensure maximum occupancy of the residence and implement effective and efficient management policies, practices and procedures delivering quality service
- Ensure that all performance targets and improvement plans for the site are achieved
- Assist in producing all reports relevant for the management of the site to include lettings, rent collection, maintenance and incident reporting
- Undertake accompanied property viewings
- Maximize non-core income e.g. promoting extensions, summer schools, and vending
- Manage all student complaints in a professional and confidential manner
- Provide assistance out of hours as required
The Assistant Halls of Residence Manager will most likey have/be:
- First class customer service skills
- Proven commercial experience of working within the student/university halls accommodation or hotel sector
- Experience in a sales environment and the ability to negotiate sales face to face, via phone and email
- To be self-motivated, well organised and excel under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in building relationships and meeting KPI's
- Experience of supervising/supporting other team members
- To work within a team to provide cover Monday to Friday and on a Saturday on a rota'd shift basis
If you are interested in applying for this position please click apply now!