A well-known Architectural firm is now recruiting for a Housekeeper to provide comprehensive housekeeping services to their London office based near Farringdon.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity and will begin as a 3 month fixed term contract paying £20,900.
Hourly rate: £10.04
Working hours: 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday
Core duties of the Housekeeper:
- Serving lunches to meetings as required and clearing these promptly once complete
- Ensuring various refreshments are provided to all meeting rooms throughout the day
- Ensuring all kitchens are cleaned throughout the day and are well-stocked at all times, highlighting re-order requirements
- Ensure the office is presentable, clean and tidy, particularly the communal and client facing areas meeting rooms, kitchens, toilet and shower facilities, and main entrance and reception areas
- Ensuring tableware and serving dishes are kept in good quality
- Ensure enough recycling facilities in appropriate places & emptying bins when required
- Provide cover for the Front of House Coordinator and other housekeepers as and when required
The Housekeeper will most likely have:
- Demonstrable experince in a similar/housekeeping role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Fluency in English Language
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety in the work place
- Understanding of the daily needs of a busy office
- Ability to work well under pressure within a busy environment
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as on their own initiative
- Required to be flexible and cover shifts as and when required
Don't miss out! Click Apply now below!