London-Full-time- Permanent role
£28,000+ including quarterly bonus & much more benefits!
Monday to Friday
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Graduate to join the Marketing Team of a global organisation, who have featured on the Top 10 global companies list world wide! Our client uses their professionalism and expertise to guide their employees in carving their successful career within the business.
- Support management in the development and implementation of optimal divisional strategies and processes through sound analysis of both internal sales trend and external market conditions
- Assist in the planning and execution of B2B lead generation and marketing activity under the guidance of team management
- Creating and maintaining sales reports and dashboards for management and sales personnel to a high degree of accuracy and strict deadlines
- Effectively manage and handle data using CRM systems and reporting tools such as MS Excel and SAP Business Objects
- Translating ad hoc manager requirements into deliverable reports, resolving reporting issues and providing answers to data queries
- Actively engage in, and take ownership of, direct sales campaigns across telemarketing, direct mailing, email, events and web marketing as required by the marketing department
- Communicate confidently with sales colleagues, suppliers and other key stakeholders in order to achieve defined direct sales and marketing objectives
- Degree in any discipline
- Experience working in a professional environment is an advantage, but not a requirement
- No prior experience in a sales or marketing role necessary
- Confident communicator, both written and oral
- Good team worker
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines
- Capable of multi-tasking whilst maintaining high attention to detail
- Good understanding of basic marketing principles or strong commercial awareness
For an immediate application, hit APPLY NOW below!