A well-established Primary School situated in the London Borough of Greenwich is looking to recruit a Learning Support Assistant to join their team. This is a 1-1 support role within the Early Years department of the school.
This is full-time permanent role paying £17,000 +
Monday – Friday– 8.45am – 3.30pm
The Learning Support Assistant will most likely have/be:
- Previous experience of working with Early Years aged children gained mainly within a mainstream education or in a specialist provision
- Have a minimum of NVQ Level 3 qualification
- Have experience of working with children who have SEN and ASD
- Have knowledge of ASD
- Able to prepare and teach effective interventions taking into account the individual needs of the learner and undertake observations relevant to the learning outcomes of any activity, assessment and record-keeping
- Have a professional manner
- Enthusiastic, have a friendly approach and are fully committed to inclusive education
This Primary School works closely with a number of other primary, secondary and special schools in Greenwich.
The school has excellent resources, which include a well-equipped, light and airy building, amazing outdoor spaces including a Forest School, nature garden, allotment and a wide range of playground environments.
The Learning Support Assistant will join a forward-facing school with a strong and supportive set of colleagues.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply now below or please email- Ilamathy@red-personnel.co.uk for further queries. Contact Number: 02077243824