Are you looking for challenging position with an exciting company?
An established forward thinking, family-owned business is looking to recruit a skilled HR Advisor to join their team.
This is a full-time permanent role paying 25,000-30,000 per annum!
Key duties of the HR Advisor role:
You will most likely have/be:
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the business and those based at our mobile sites
- Preparing contracts of employment for signature
- Support recruitment activity as and when needed- liaising and working with managers at each stage of the process
- Ensure all personal and contractual details are kept up to date, records are kept on their personnel files and changed on the HR information system (ITS). This includes all personal and contractual changes and any other related documentation/information
- Production of various reports using ITS, as and when required
- Ensure the induction is undertaken and relevant policies are understood, agreed and signed by the employee
- Responsible for processing H&S medical questionnaire
- Ensuring legal compliance is maintained and that all employees have a right to work in the United Kingdom, with valid passport and visa copies, U.K Bank Accounts and NI Cards
- Deal with all queries associated with payroll e.g. from employees, Overtime, Holiday, DSS, IR, Local Authority etc
Don't miss out, click apply now below! Please contact Ilamathy on 02077243824 for all queries!
- Experience working in HR within food, manufacturing, agriculture or FMCG industry
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- CIPD qualification
- Experience of dealing with a variety of ER cases
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent organisational skills
- Intermediate Word, Outlook and Excel experience
- Basic knowledge of employment law to include working time regulations
- Awareness of implications of GDPR and confidentiality of personal information
- Excellent attention to detail
- Understanding the need and importance of confidentiality in dealing with all HR issues
- Experience of working within an operational environment is highly advantageous
- Flexibility to travel to other UK sites (including Surrey, Windsor, Suffolk)
- Driving licence and own transport required