A well-established Law Firm is recruiting for a skilled Office Assistant to join their busy post team in London. The successful candidate will ensure the post is processed efficiently and correctly, as well as undertaking other administrative tasks to help lawyers run their practices effectively. The role requires excellent client service and administration skills. Previous experience in the legal sector is desirable but not essential.
You will most likely have/be:
- Processing incoming and outgoing post
- Assisting with partner requests
- Organising outsourcing solutions for lawyers
- Support front of house, meeting and greeting clients, providing refreshments
- Ad-hoc administration tasks such as; delivering by hands and court documents, managing meeting room bookings and keeping the rooms clean and tidy, arranging couriers, logging post and special delivery costs, binding, photocopying, scanning, paginating and filing
Click apply now below, please contact 02077243824.
- An organised and efficient individual with excellent Microsoft Office skills and a good understanding of the mechanics of an office
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- Confident building relationships with first-rate written and verbal communication skills
- Must have good attention to detail and good time management skills
- A willingness to get to know and understand our business and its values
- A team player who can also work under their own initiative
- Ability to balance and prioritise workload and take responsibility for tasks