Are you looking to join an ambitious organisation with rapidly growing visions? This is a chance to join a community-guided organisation who is looking to recruit an experienced Property Leasing Adminitrator/Officer, based in West London.
This is a full-time Tempoaray role paying between £14-£15 per hour. This role will start asap and will be covering a permanent role.
As a Property leasing Administrator/Officer you will be reporting to the Associate Director of Estates, and will support the delivery of a thriving business environment through the professional management of their property portfolio, ensuring leases, licences, contracts and associated documentation are in place and up to date. You will work with a wide range of people internally and externally, providing legal advice and support whilst providing an efficient and effective service delivery to users of our estate. This role is central to their commitment to having their spaces used for a wide range of entrepreneurial purposes, activities and events that deliver benefit to the community.
Key main duties include:
The Property Leasing Administrator/Officer will most likely have/be:
- To prepare, amend and issue all legal documentation to include leases, licences and other agreements, as well as completion statements, ensuring that the documents are signed by all parties and completed in a timely manner
- To assist in the preparation of documentation for community and other events
- Relevant work experience in dealing with Commercial Landlord & Tenant matters
- Professional membership (RICS/LLB) or equivalent is desirable
- Abreast with current legislation
- Proven experience with legal background working in a commercial conveyancing/ lettings environment Paralegal experience is a plus
- HNC/HND/Degree in Estate Management and/or Commercial property law
- A keen interest in law and demonstrable experience of undertaking commercial property transactions with extensive document drafting experience and strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of health and safety and risk management
- Proficient at managing databases and programmes and creating and managing spreadsheets with a high level of presentation skills
- Experience in dealing with commercial property transactions and tenancies and the impact of estate improvements and regeneration, whilst building good people management relationships to achieve results
- Experience of working in a third sector environment and an aptitude for prioritising competing demands and workloads and handling a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong organisation, attention to detail and time management skills, with multi-tasking abilities, while delivering consistent, good quality and accurate work
- Knowledge of the North Kengsinton/West London Area will be an advantage
For an immediate application click apply now below or contact us on 02077243824 for all queries.