WANTED! Head of Membership to join a long established, much respected Membership Organisation based in the heart of central London. Competitive salary plus benefits
Located: c London
As Head of Membership you will be responsible for managing the engagement and retention strategy, guiding and managing the Membership team. As Head of Membership you will act as company ambassador at industry events and functions.
- Demonstrable experience developing and implementing a membership engagement and retention plan within a professional organisation.
- Ability to analyse complex information, provide and extrapolate relevant insights and devise appropriate strategies.
- Implementing and establishing systems ensuring colleagues have the proper membership information.
- Experience developing and implementing successful marketing initiatives, monitoring and analysing the success of programme – its merits and market impact.
- Natural diplomat - tactful, considered, and professional in managing colleagues and stakeholders.
- A consummate membership professional, previous experience gleaned working for a similiar organisation essential
- Solid senior stakeholder engagementskills, ability to listening and adapting to stakeholder needs and engagement approaches.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – management, motivation, mentoring, training and developing staff.
- Demonstrable experience in budget management.
- Natural orator couple with strong presentational skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
My client offers a supportive work environment alongside other additional benefits such as flexi-time, private health insurance, pension, life insurance, income protection, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, buy /sell leave, a cash plan and training opportunities.
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
ARE YOU THE PERSON I AM LOOKING FOR???? Submit CV and make your application now.