WANTED URGENTLY!!!! NATIONAL EVENTS MANAGER
Location Leeds (this is national role will require UK travel)
Salary : c £30k pa plus benefits
Fixed term contract
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR A PROFESSIONAL EVENTS MANAGER - EXCITING AND CHALLENGING ROLE FOR EXPERIENCED NATIONAL EVENTS MANAGER WHO IS AN ENTHUSIASTIC AND PRO-ACTIVE INDIVIDUAL TO SUPPORT THE DELIVERY OF NATIONAL AND REGIONAL EVENTS PROGRAMME WHICH INCLUDES ANNUAL AWARD CEREMONIES, NATIONAL EVENTS, PAY-TO-ATTEND CONFERENCES, ROADSHOWS, ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS, BREAKFAST MEETINGS, DINNERS AND AWARDS.
Responsibilities will include event calendar and content planning, key-note speaker identification and scheduling and events administration including; venue liaison, on-the-day support, budget management and effective follow-up activities such as tracking ROI. This is a fantastic opportunity for a successful event professional to enhance their skills further working closely with a variety of senior individuals across the UK.
- To manage national and regional events programme
- Working with key stakeholders to agree event briefs, marketing/communication plans and budgets for all key events run at a net profit as well as to the highest of industry standards
- Liaise with venue, sponsors and other event suppliers to ensure a smooth delivery of each event including close on the day supervision
- Manage day to day any Event Administration
- Manage specific event related projects as required such as research, venue review, menu planning, table planning, speakers and panelists
- To manage our Year Awards platform and work with our CRM to support this function being relevant, updated, active and seamless for nominations, entrants and judges
- Managing the events budget
- Well organised, able to coordinate several projects at once, and, work under pressure
- Demonstrable Event Management experience for a wide range of events
- Strong relationships with suppliers and venues across the UK
- Proven ability to engage and collaborate effectively at Director level
- Proven experience in delivering regional events (for a national brand)
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent project management skills with a tenacity to see all projects through to completion
- Flexibility as the role will involve “unsocial” hours and travel across the UK
- A solid team player and collaborator
- Proven skills in managing budgets, tracking ROI/KPIs and driving continuous improvement
ARE YOU THE PERSON I AM LOOKING FOR???? Send your CV now!