WANTED URGENTLY!!! Educational Administrator (c London)
A highly respected Membership Body Organisation with fantastic offices in central London is recruiting for a skilled Educational Administrator to join their vibrant team!
This is permanent part time role Salary £26k pro rata per annum + excellent benefits
29 hours per week Mon- Fri.
As Educational Administrator you will work across activities in support of Scholarship Trust Coordinating the processes for sourcing and awarding scholarships and awards.
Provide secretariat and administrative support to help deliver the organisation innovative educational strategy
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and representatives, including university and employer contacts, to enable continued support for the scheme
- Responding to enquiries relating to Scholarship Trust to meet service level agreements
- Creating reports on Scholarship Trust committee meetings, and education outreach activities or regional support teams and the membership committee
- Compiling a range of written material such as papers and reports relating to the scheme
- Working with the Communications team to promote scholarships and awards in relevant publications In conjunction with the Scholarship Trust Coordinator, works with the Membership Audits and Projects team and Marketing team in creating, updating and revising all documentation and forms used for all scholarship and awards Delivering secretariat support to the Scholarship Trust Committee including; meeting agendas, reports, presentations and minutes
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of applications for scholarship and award programmes Administering other awards and scholarships that are within the Scholarship Trust remit
- Monitoring generic mailboxes and responding to queries related to Scholarship Trust
- Producing a wide range of communications including letters, reports, guidance documents statistical and financial reports
- Assisting in organising the annual undergraduate scholarship interview day
- Assisting committees by conducting desk-based research and compiling data
- Processing scholarship and award payments, expense claims and keeping accurate financial records
Your skills and experience:-
- Proficient in the use MS applications Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database applications
- Experience of data entry and data processing
- Ability to communicate and inform through strong written and oral communication
- Ability to administer contracts
- Experience of operating in a customer service environment
- Experience of providing administrative support for finance, budgeting and reporting
- Experience of data collation, interpretation and reporting
- Experience of providing secretarial support to committees including preparing agendas, taking minutes and report writing
- Knowledge and use of SharePoint Some exposure to educational and training development
- Some exposure to membership processes of UK An awareness of the professional CPD
Qualified to degree level or equivalent experience
ARE YOU THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR????