WANTED URGENTLY!!! Membership Coordinator
We have an exciting and challenging career opportunity available for a Membership Coordinator to join a dynamic International Trade Organisation based in the heart of London's vibrant City.
This is a permanent role with a competitive salary £30k - £36K pa (based on experience) plus an excellent benefits package.
As Membership Coordinator you will be responsible for the administration of the company’s Membership programme, managing and developing relationships for new and existing members. You will work very closely with the Chief Finance Officer in the development and implementation of improved members services including data and information systems offerings.
We are looking for a self-motivated and committed person with first class organisational and communications skills. Accuracy, high personal standards and attention to detail are an essential part of all aspects of the role.
- Responsible for Membership applications and on-going accreditation including associated correspondence
- Manage the on-boarding process for new members including conducting appropriate due diligence and routine checks.
- Work closely with the CFO in the development and communication of the membership and subscribers benefits package
- Work alongside the Marketing and Communications team to enhance services to members through briefings and webinars
- Maintain and enhance the CRM system including the Stakeholder CRM portal
- Record keeping (both electronic and paper filing) of all Membership information
- Coordinate and prepare papers and reports related to the Membership Committee as well as attending and taking minutes at Committee meetings
- Responsible for keeping the CRM and website up to date
- Attend and assist at events held throughout the year representing the organisation with professionalism
- Provide business development and retention support to team members
- General office duties as required
Are you the person we are looking for? Interviews are taking place immediately, send your CV Now!!!
- Working within a membership organisation an advantage
- Project and stakeholder management experience
- Keen team player
- First class organisational, communications and computer skills essential;
- Accuracy and Attention to detail essential
- Experience of using MS Dynamics CRM– using associated Portal services would be a significant advantage;
- Excellent oral and written English is essential.