Wonderful opportunity has arisen for a Office Administrative Assistant to join a small but growing charity organisation, based in c London. This is an excellent opportunity to work for the right candidate, an exciting and varied role which will provide the right applicant exposure to all areas of the business, working in a small and friendly busy team.
This is a permanent, full time post (Mon – Fri 08:30 – 16:30)
Salary : £22K - £25K pa plus excellent benefits and the opportunity to grow.
- Experience managing telephone calls into the office, providing a professional yet sensitive day to day service to clients
- Resolve telephone enquiries or direct to the appropriate department
- Provide a warm and friendly reception service to all visitors to the organisation
- Schedule and administer meetings
- Manage email requests – to reply to routine and ad hoc correspondence, such as acknowledging forms and service requests
- Ensure that urgent enquiries and complaints are escalated in a timely manner
- Assist with the review and despatch of communications by email, mail and on the website and provide ad hoc support to the Communications Manager
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the Senior Management Team and team members
- Organise and schedule meetings for the Committees and the Board and manage the associated administration such as expense claims
- Prepare and dispatch papers for Committee, Board and other meetings and the coordination of actions
- Organise hospitality for meetings, book travel arrangements and manage diaries
- Organise events and accompany colleagues to external events
- Assist in the administration of the annual Conference and arrangements for the annual Board meeting
- Regularly review template letters and documents and ensure colleagues are utilising the latest versions
- Assist in developing a professionally presented suite of processes and procedures across the business
- Support projects and other periods of peak workload across the teams
- Maintain stationery, furniture and equipment levels and reorder as necessary, including essential office supplies such as tea/ coffee and refreshments
- Ensure that the office is managed to a high standard in terms of tidiness, functionality, comfort and Health and Safety
- Input data on to the Database and software systems and
- Maintaining good filing systems
- Any other duties as may be required
You will have :-
- Excellent administrative skills applied within a customer facing environment including competent use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent professional phone manager coupled with the ability to manage with vulnerable customers, in a sensitive manner sometimes in urgent conditions
- Ability to deal with a varied and demanding workload and prioritise tasks for yourself and for colleagues effectively to meet given deadlines
- Hard working, fun and committed with a can do attitude.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Friendliness, efficiency and a ‘can-do’ attitude are essential for this role.
For a confidential application please submit your CV for review.
Please note: We endeavour to respond to the majority of applications, however, should you do not receive a response with in 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion