Part time Team Administrator (3 days per week, Monday to Wednesday) required by a leading global membership body based in the City of London to provide administrative support to the Senior Management, CEO & Presidential Team under the direction of the PA to the Executive Team.
This is a PART TIME, 6 month fixed term contract role, working 21 hours per week (3 days per week, Monday to Wednesday) - salary £22,000 pro rata.
Core duties of the part time Team Administrator include:
- Assist with diary management for the Chief Executive (CEO) & President under the direction of the PA to the Executive Team.
- Book travel and accommodation and provide itineraries as appropriate.
- Receive and handle telephone calls for Chief Executive's Office, ensuring messages are passed on and queries dealt with in a timely and effective way.
- Assist with events and meeting arrangements, both internal and external, including booking rooms, booking equipment and setting up the rooms; sending invitations; RSVPs and management of guest lists.
- Prepare documentation for meetings, including agenda, minutes, papers, etc.
- Draft any correspondence as directed by the PA to the Executive Team.
- Maintain an effective filing system and assist with preparation of briefing / delegate packs for meetings and events.
If you are interested in this role, please click APPLY NOW !!!